Sadlers Warehouse is an award winning prestigious development of five, two bedroom contemporary apartments within a grade II listed 18th century mill, located in the heart of Chichester.
The development retains many of the unique features of this historic building such as vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and internal brick walls. These are light and open plan living spaces, which include the very best in contemporary finishes and fittings.
Little London is a quiet street within the City Walls. Priory Park, The Festival theatre, Pallant House Gallery and the coffee shops and retail facilities of the city centre are all on the doorstep.
- Bespoke, Italian designed kitchen fitted with Neff appliances
- Beautifully appointed bathrooms with Duravit furniture
- Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Bespoke oak flooring to living areas
- Fully carpeted bedrooms
- Underfloor heating to all bathrooms
- Period cast iron radiators to main living areas
- Energy saving LED lighting throughout
- TV and SKY prewired to principal rooms
- Alarm system for each apartment
- Video door entry system
- Lift to 1st floor
- Secure on-site parking for some apartments
- Secure cycle storage
- 125 year leasehold with share of freehold