The Forge is an award winning development of six, two bedroom contemporary apartments located in the heart of Chichester’s historic Eastern quarter.
East Row is a quiet street within the City Walls. Priory Park, The Festival theatre, Pallant House Gallery, and the coffee shops and retail facilities of the city centre are all on the doorstep.
The development incorporates the unique features of the original building and combines them with the very best in contemporary finishes and fittings. The apartments are light, open plan living spaces designed to suit modern lifestyles.
Apartments on the upper floors feature beautiful views, some of the Cathedral and City and some of Priory Park, whilst ground floor apartments benefit from private courtyards.
- Bespoke, German kitchen fitted with Siemens appliances
- Beautifully appointed bathrooms with Duravit furniture
- Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Bespoke oak flooring to living areas
- Fully carpeted bedrooms
- Underfloor heating to all bathrooms
- Period cast iron radiators to main living areas
- Energy saving LED lighting throughout
- TV and SKY prewired to principal rooms
- Alarm system for ground floor apartments
- Video door entry system
- Lift to all floors
- Private courtyards to ground floor apartments
- Secure cycle storage
- 125 year leasehold with share of freehold