Marchbank is a superbly appointed and beautifully presented detached house providing a stunning family home of over 3,450sqft.
Completed with great attention to detail throughout, this stunning property offers a high standard of finish and makes for a light and spacious family home. The stylish interiors include an elegant limestone fireplace, an impressive staircase with galleried landing and quality flooring throughout.
The ground floor accommodation provides excellent entertaining and family living space with attractive living rooms and a fabulous kitchen/dining/family room with bi-fold glass doors providing an abundance of natural light and opening onto the south west facing terrace.
The beautifully fitted Italian designed kitchen with superb Corian worktops, is equipped with a range of Neff appliances including two ovens, microwave, warming drawer, induction hob and large fridge/freezer.
The first floor has an extensive galleried landing with high ceiling and feature window, there are five double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and three beautifully fitted Keuco and Duravit bathrooms, two of which are en-suite.
Other features include gas fired under floor heating to the ground floor, with radiators to the first floor and electric under floor heating to all bathrooms. TV and SKY has been prewired to the principal rooms and energy saving LED lighting is fitted throughout.
- Spacious reception hall with feature staircase and galleried landing
- Flexible ground floor living space, rear opening onto garden terrace
- Bespoke Italian designed kitchen fitted with Neff appliances
- Beautifully appointed bathrooms with Keuco and Duravit furniture
- Gas fired underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators on first floor
- Electric underfloor heating to all bathrooms
- Energy saving LED lighting throughout
- TV and SKY prewired to principle rooms
- Approved alarm system
- Automatic garage door